Thank you for your interest in Cotton Ridge Homeschool!
Currently I am accepting guest posts on a very limited basis. If you believe you have written an article that is relevant and unique and would like me to consider posting it on my blog, please contact me. Please include a brief description of the article you’d like to write, and I will respond as soon as possible. Articles must include licensed images (either Creative Commons or owned by the author). If you are writing for a brand or a company, please click here for rates.
Cotton Ridge Homeschool will be happy to host your family-friendly giveaway! Giveaway posts are free of charge to Individual Artists, Handcrafters, and Writers. (Giveaways that include a product review by me require a complimentary sample, otherwise no sample is required.)
If you represent a brand or a company, please click here for rates. Thank you!
1. Please contact me with an image and description of your giveaway, as well as the link to your web site or blog.
2. After approval, I will set up the Rafflecopter entry form with your selection of entry options (and include a few of my own entry options). Giveaways will be open for two weeks unless you prefer a different time frame.
3. I will promote the giveaway on at least 15 web sites and also on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. You are encouraged to promote it, too!
3. I will choose the winner using Rafflecopter‘s random winner generator and contact the winner. After receiving the winner’s shipping information I will forward it to you.
4. You will be responsible for delivering the prize to the winner.
- Only family-friendly, relevant and non-political content will be accepted.
- Submitter retains copyright to text and photographs submitted. However by submission you automatically give me permission to post them to this web site, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
- It is not required, but I would greatly appreciate a link on your web site, blog, and/or social media (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc.) back to your article on Cotton Ridge Homeschool once it has been published.
You may also want to consider contributing to my other blogs!
Copyright 2012 Kathryn Depew