Craftsy is launching several new exciting online art and craft classes during August!
I have been very impressed with my experiences with Craftsy – if you are interested in reading more about Craftsy’s online classes and how they work, you may like my two articles: Online Class Review: Shoot It! Product Photography by Craftsy and Fab Felt Christmas & Holiday Crafts Online Course ~ A Review.
Craftsy offers many different online classes and projects in a variety of crafting genres and price ranges – and if you’d like to try one before you buy, there a free mini-courses available! Craftsy also offers a money-back guarantee.
New Classes This August
- 8/21 Elegant Lace Cakes – Zoë Clark
- 8/28 Spring & Summer Sugar Flowers – James Roselle
- 8/21 The Art of the Pie Crust – Evan Kleiman
- 8/28 Secrets of Slow Cooking: Mastering the Braise – Molly Stevvens
- 8/28 Acrylic Landscapes Close to Home – Susan Stillman
- 8/28 Seaming Handknits – Chris Bylsma
- 8/21 Simple Fresh Quilts – Joanna Figueora
- 8/21 Sew Right: Techniques Every Sewer Should Know – Gail Yelleen
Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Craftsy and will receive a small commission if the links above are used to make a purchase. Nevertheless, my opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours.