With the launch of six art classes, Craftsy is proud to announce a new category – Fine Art! Let their world-class art instructors teach you professional techniques to elevate your art, regardless of your skill level or preferred media. From landscape drawing to portraiture, watercolors to acrylics, these classes allow you to learn on your own time, at your convenience from talented instructors. Check out the new art classes from Craftsy:
- Craftsy Perspective in Landscape Drawing (Patrick Connors)
- Craftsy Acrylic Landscape Painting (Bennett Vadnais)
- Craftsy Portraits in Watercolor (Matt Rota)
- Craftsy Narrative Portraiture: Painting in Acrylic (Micah Ganske)
- Craftsy Drawn to Painting (Rob Zeller)
- Craftsy Master Palettes: Exploring Color Mixing (Scott Gellatly)
I have been very impressed with my experiences with Craftsy – if you are interested in reading more about Craftsy’s online classes and how they work, you may like my two articles: Online Class Review: Shoot It! Product Photography by Craftsy and Fab Felt Christmas & Holiday Crafts Online Course ~ A Review. Craftsy offers many different online classes and projects in a variety of crafting genres and price ranges – and if you’d like to try one before you buy, there a free mini-courses available! Craftsy also offers a money-back guarantee.
Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Craftsy and will receive a small commission if the links above are used to make a purchase. Nevertheless, my opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours.