A collection of ideas for back yard activities with two year olds. Reference this list when the kids are bored with the swing set and balls and Mommy’s brain is tired.
To be updated as we try more things….
- Turn on the sprinkler (swimsuits optional)
- Nature walk
- Water & Sand Table
- Wash the (Cozy Coupe) car
- Play camp-out with a play tent, lunch in the cooler, blankets or sleeping bags, etc. (thank you to my oldest nieces for this one)
- Draw circles on the driveway with sidewalk chalk and hop from one to another
- Plant some flowers or tomatoes
Copyright 2012 Kathryn Depew